Active Topics  |  Search  |  Help  |  Join Now
Video Poker Games
 Video Poker Forum : Video Poker : Video Poker Games
Topic: Dream Card Video Poker(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply
<< Prev Page  of 3 Next >>
paco13

bullet Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 5:03pm
DaBurglar,
You should know we do not discuss potshots anywhere but the Recreational section of the forum, let alone encourage others to take them. Unbelievable! Tisk Tisk.
IP IP Logged
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master
Video Poker Master

bullet Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by paco13

DaBurglar,
You should know we do not discuss potshots anywhere but the Recreational section of the forum, let alone encourage others to take them. Unbelievable! Tisk Tisk.

Yeah I see, I was only gone four days and blam! New rules pop up just like that.....
IP IP Logged
Tedlark
Video Poker Master
Video Poker Master

bullet Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 9:12pm
Um, Shinbo? Dare I ask? I looked in my Merriam-Webster and thesaurus but neither had a listing for Shinbo. Can you look in yours and see if there is a listing?
IP IP Logged
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master
Video Poker Master

bullet Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 10:04pm
IP IP Logged
Tedlark
Video Poker Master
Video Poker Master

bullet Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 10:19pm
Now I remember. I Always thought you and "Shinbo" were one and the same, did you ever fill out the affidavit?
IP IP Logged
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master
Video Poker Master

bullet Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 6:57am
Originally posted by Tedlark

Now I remember. I Always thought you and "Shinbo" were one and the same, did you ever fill out the affidavit?

It must have slipped my mind... even though everyone except you knows I'm not shinbo, he was (is) a legit poster with a spot on assessment of things here who called it like it is, which obviously miffed you a great deal for obvious reasons....
IP IP Logged
Tedlark
Video Poker Master
Video Poker Master

bullet Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 11:35am
Didn't "miff" me at all because I firmly believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, varying as they may be. Even You, are entitled to having your own opinion, varying as it may be.

Namaste.
IP IP Logged
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master
Video Poker Master

bullet Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 5:56am

Didn't "miff" me at all because I firmly believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, varying as they may be. Even You, are entitled to having your own opinion, varying as it may be.

Namaste.

Hmmm.....I could thoroughly debunk, refute and/or destroy this entire load of "bull-loney" with YOUR very own words and actions from a couple months back....but I am going to choose not to do so at this time because, in my  O P I N I O N, Shinbo's own words more than adequately express precisely the self evident truth that the entire forum population knows to be ....ah, the truth.   

Namaste??   You do realize that each time you type this absurdity, you are in essence expressing your desire to "BOW to me"....right?
IP IP Logged
Tedlark
Video Poker Master
Video Poker Master

bullet Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 8:33am
DaBurglar if you are going to continue assailing me and my character I strongly suggest that you immediately STOP including "the entire forum" when in fact, you are NOT speaking for THE ENTIRE FORUM.

I am doing my best to keep from getting us both banned from the forum even though you may not be doing the same.
IP IP Logged
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master
Video Poker Master

bullet Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 4:28pm

DaBurglar if you are going to continue assailing me and my character I strongly suggest that you immediately STOP including "the entire forum" when in fact, you are NOT speaking for THE ENTIRE FORUM.

I am doing my best to keep from getting us both banned from the forum even though you may not be doing the same.

Well you can guess what I'm doing with your "strong suggestion"....it really gnaws at you when people see right through all your bs, huh?   And don't throw this "you're assailing my character act again".....as I already said, your own words and actions assail you. Blame yourself....and reading just this latest example of THIS thread, one sees very clearly exactly what transpired.

"Trying to keep us BOTH from getting banned....".....????? Yeah right.... Lmao
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 3 Next >>