Topic: Super Triple Play Post Reply Post New Topic
Webman
Administrator
Administrator

Quote Webman Replybullet Topic: Super Triple Play
    Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 5:47pm

Super Triple Play

Super%20Triple%20Play

Super Triple Play™ is an offshoot of the wildly popular Triple Play™ game, but with a twist for every player who likes to get four-of-a kinds. For just one extra coin per hand bet, players get a shot at winning double and even triple the normal jackpot on four-of-a kinds. Instead of 400 for four 3s, how about 800? Everyone loves quads and this game makes them even better!

Play Super Triple Play now!

IP IP Logged
viper643
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Quote viper643 Replybullet Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 9:34am
       The extra credit per line to buy the bonus payouts will quickly add up to a near breakeven proposition.   Using my old Dancer training software and playing the full-pay version of Bonus Poker, triple play ; when I eventually hit the bonus 4ok........the summary of hands played showed darn near exactly a break even game.   Does any new training software offer this game ?   Lately I have noticed a plethora of these "buy the bonus" type video poker. Somewhere there must be a database of which ones are full pay....and ideas ?
IP IP Logged
bikecardplayer
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Quote bikecardplayer Replybullet Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 2:44pm
nope

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version