Topic: Multi-line Video Poker Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 2 Next >>
Webman
Administrator
Administrator

Quote Webman Replybullet Topic: Multi-line Video Poker
    Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 5:44pm

Multi-Line Video Poker

These game allow you to play three, five, ten, even 50 or 100 hands at once with bets of up to five coins per hand. The first 5 cards are dealt face up. You choose which cards to hold, and those cards are automatically held in all  hands. After hitting the draw button, you get different draws from different decks. IGT's most popular video poker games include Draw Poker, Deuces Wild Poker, Double-Double Bonus Poker, and more.

Play multi-line video poker now!

IP IP Logged
Ms Ursula
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Quote Ms  Ursula Replybullet Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 5:33pm
why????   all of a sudden I go on this site and it asks me to login like I am a new player????   does anyone have their passwords that u keep???? long numbers no one would remember....very effin frustrating....
IP IP Logged
Webman
Administrator
Administrator

Quote Webman Replybullet Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 5:40pm
Unfortunately, we need people to sign in again for a number of reasons. I think the improvements on the site will make it well worth your time.

I'd be happy to reset your password for you. Send me an email at forum@videopoker.com

Edited by Webman - 14 Mar 2011 at 5:40pm
IP IP Logged
morgman
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Quote morgman Replybullet Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 10:57pm
Why isn't the game loading up after waiting for "ads to run"? I've waited over 5 minutes- still no game loading!
IP IP Logged
Webman
Administrator
Administrator

Quote Webman Replybullet Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 11:48pm
The game should come up instantly after that. If you are seeing just a blue screen, try updating your flash player for free here:
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
IP IP Logged
pushycat52
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Quote pushycat52 Replybullet Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 11:01am
Is there a 10 hand game that gives you possible multiple spin bonus wheels.  I can't seem to find it.  Think you need to get 4 of a kind to trigger bonus spin, but not sure.  Thank you.
IP IP Logged
jim18

Quote jim18 Replybullet Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 11:11am
While playing 50 hand VP in the training mode, I had a good hit with over two thousand credits.  Watching the credits count up, it dawned on me that I really have no interest in the credit count while in training mode.

What I really want to do is compare the cards that I want to keep from the deal with the cards the software wants me to keep.  As long as the two give the same results, then I know that I am playing at peak accuracy.  The outcome of the hands is of no value to me.

So, my question is this..........Can the training mode by modified to 1.  Stop after I have selected which cards to keep, and compare my selections with that of the software, without going all the way through the process of playing the hand out?  2.  Can the player have the choice to change the cards that are dealt to him so that the player can zero in on certain situations that are confusing to the player?  As it stands now, I have to wait until I get three of a kind, and a kicker, before I know what the software recommends.  Waiting for this hand to occur may take hours.

Looking forward to hearing the opinions of others, as well as a response from “webman”.
IP IP Logged
helka
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Quote helka Replybullet Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 2:30pm
I upgraded the Flash Player, but still get the blue screen. Why. Help!!
IP IP Logged
Webman
Administrator
Administrator

Quote Webman Replybullet Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 2:32pm
Try clearing your browser cache (temporary internet files). If that doesn't work, tell me the exact flash player version you have installed and let me know what web browser you are working. However, you will get better responses through our support channels by emailing support at videopoker.com
IP IP Logged
helka
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Quote helka Replybullet Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 2:44pm
Flash player upgrade; 11.1.102.55. The game worked fine until about 6 weeks ago. I didn't change anything in my system.
IP IP Logged
Page  of 2 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version